All Patients are welcome to attend our regular PPG meetings
Date/ Time of the next PPG meeting: Thursday 3rd October 2019 at 6.30pm
Location: The Golden Brook Practice
Our patient participation group (PPG) is a group of volunteer patients who meet regularly to work with the practice. We aim for our PPG to develop a cooperative and collaborative relationship between the Practice, the Patients and the Local Community.
We aim to;
• Create a partnership between the Practice and our patients to promote better communication.
• Help the group and other patients take more responsibility for their health.
• Provide the Practice support in upcoming Practice projects e.g. social prescribing
• Collect patient feedback in order to help the practice continuously improve the services they offer to patients
• Communicate information about the practice to both the patients and the wider community.
• Work collaboratively with other local Patient Participation Groups to provide constructive two-way feedback on patient needs and concerns, this is particularly important as local GP Practices aim to work together to improve patient experiences in primary care.
If you are interested in joining our PPG, please either email email@example.com or fill in the expression on interest form on our website.
With people having increasingly busy schedules, it can be impossible to regularly attend PPG meetings. We developed the idea to start a virtual PPG, so that patients of all ages can input in our PPG meetings from the comfort of their own home.
We are looking to start this soon and further details on our virtual PPG will be posted on this page of the website.